Pennsic meeting?

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2004
      I'm willing to coordinate the Pennsic meeting, but because of the 4 class
      limit, not willing to be the person who requests the space. Can someone
      please volunteer to fill out the space request form on the Pennsic
      University website:
      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn33/AANDS/asform33.html

      "Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not
      true, they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons
      exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be defeated."
      G.K. Chesterton