RE: [sig] Digest Number 1424

  • mir plemmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2004
      re: website, no time right yet to check out the UW site, but I took classes
      from Prof Waugh and learned a great deal of what I know from him. Still
      have *lots* of photocopies. He's really big on primary texts, but seemed
      more given to transmitting his knowledge than discussing it.

      re: Chicago, if you like architecture and aquatics go to the Shedd.

      2 grivnas and a dash
      Tvorimir Danilov

      Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms � all in one place at MSN Money!
      http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp