Re: [sig] 12th century novgorod chests

  • Keith Dombrowski
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2004
      If that's the one from the Russian university that BAR in England
      translated, I was just looking at it this weekend. Unfortunately, while it
      had some wonderful information on what woods were used and for
      what, besides mentioning that they existed, I found no information on
      chests in it. :-(

      -Kean

      On 15 Mar 2004 at 22:50, jenne@... wrote:

      > Wooden Artefacts from Medieval Novgorod. It's a 2 book set, I don'
      > t have the citation handy But that's the book you want.

      [Excess quoting removed by moderator]
    • Keith Dombrowski
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2004
        I was just looking at that one this weekend, a friend of a friend brought
        a copy from the University of PA. The wood info was great and if I'd
        been looking for info on lathe work, I'd have been in heaven.
        Unfortunately, there was nothing in the set that I could find on chests.

        Kean