Magyar dogs

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2004
      This was on the Rh Hael list, but since she mentioned
      the Magyar, I thought it might sig-nify;

      Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:01:26 -0000
      From: "Cara Ewell Hodkin" <caraewell@...>
      Subject: Period puppies

      I'm hoping this is list-appropriate...

      Period dog lovers! We are expecting (what looks to be
      a rather
      large) litter of VIZSLA puppies in early April. It's
      a period
      breed! To quote my coffee cup: "Known also as the
      Hungarian
      Pointer, the Vizsla's ancestors were both hunters and
      companions to
      the Magyar hordes which inhabited Central Europe over
      a thousand
      years ago." That makes 600 years of period goodness!

      Last year's king and queen have one...

      Cecily

      Eluned

      =====