saltcellar

  • bphall76@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2004
      Hello!

      I just got a new book and there's a word that puzzles me (well lots of them
      as my Russian is awful). The word is solonitsa. The object in question is
      12th c, and about 7 cm high. The word in my dictionary is for salt cellar is
      solonka. Would solonitsa be a small salt cellar or am I just way off base here?

      Thanks
      Vasilisa Myshkina
      Glymm Mere, An Tir