(no subject)

  • picsespoet17@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 1999
      I have just joined this list and recently joined SCA. I am 17 and have decided to take on the persona of a 17 year old unmarried (since I'm not married IRL) daughter of a Boyar in the Muscovite era. Thing is, I have been trying to do research on garb for someone that matches this description. If you could help me in any way, either sending me pictures thru my e-mail, or descriptions of clothing, or anything at all, I would greatly appreciate it. PLus, I have read in some places that someone fitting the description above would wear a cloak. Others say no. WOuld she? Thanks again.

      Kesnia Nikolaevna (PicsesPoet17@...)