Riga

  • Mo .
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 00:24:32 -0000
      > From: "Rischa" <rischthedish@...>
      > Subject: pronunciation
      >
      > I am developing a persona from the Baltic Region, Riga to be precise,
      > and am not sure of the pronunciation, is the G hard like "Rye-ga"
      > or "Ree-ga" or is it soft like "Rye-ja" or "Ree-ja"? And is the Ri,
      > Rye or Ree?
      > Many thanks, Rischa

      Excellent. I see someone else already answered your question, but I just wanted to say hi. I joined this group with the idea of
      developing a Latvian persona (my maternal side is Latvian) but hadn't really worked up the gumption to get involved yet, how sad.
      Maybe we can keep in touch and help each other out with info, whatcha think?

      --Mo