communique re: Castle Wars

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2004
      The autocrat of Castle Wars, which has a Czech theme this year (cool!!) has asked me to pass on her contact info. If you think you can teach any classes please let her know.
      Her info is:

      miramah@...

      I'm only four hours away from this site, it's Czech and Lord knows I'll be itching for an event right around then! If you can come please let us know!

      THL Isabelle de Foix
      Shire Brantestone
      Kingdom of Meridies