RE: [sig] Romanian feast in the EK

  • pleves1@po-box.mcgill.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2004
      Actually, Ealdormere is a different kingdom which includes Ontario, Canada. The
      event, I forgot to mention, is going to be held in the Shire of L'Ile du Dragon
      Dormant (Montreal, Qc, Canada)

      (It's a bit up north; the funny thing is that we're sponsoring a group which is
      7 more hours to the north of Montreal...)

      YIS

      Petru