Russian event in Dark River

  • Yana
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2004
      Wondering who was definitely going to be going to the event (Feb 28,
      Moline, IL) since I might not be going, after all. Paul sent me SIG flyers
      to copy and hand out there, but since I may not show....anyone else want to
      volunteer? I'll mail them to you today, if you can photocopy off a slew
      and take them to the event.

      Also, does anyone who has Acrobat (not just Acrobat Reader, mind you) want
      to make a pdf file of the flyer so that SIG people can download and print
      it out as needed?

      --Yana
    • Lente
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2004
        I have Acrobat, if you want me to make a pdf it will be no problem.

        kathws
        > Wondering who was definitely going to be going to the event (Feb 28,
        > Moline, IL) since I might not be going, after all. Paul sent me SIG
        flyers
        > to copy and hand out there, but since I may not show....anyone else want
        > volunteer? I'll mail them to you today, if you can photocopy off a slew
        > and take them to the event.
        >
        > Also, does anyone who has Acrobat (not just Acrobat Reader, mind you) want
        > to make a pdf file of the flyer so that SIG people can download and print
        > it out as needed?
        >
        > --Yana
      • Yana
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2004
          At 04:29 PM 2/18/2004, you wrote:
          >I have Acrobat, if you want me to make a pdf it will be no problem.
          >
          >kathws

          Yay! Please email me offlist with your surface address, and I will mail
          you a copy of the flyer.

          --Yana yana at merr.com
        • Alzbeta Michalik
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2004