Re: [sig] CastleWars in Meridies

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
      I don't know. I don't have access to Kingdom Calendar that far in advance. I'll find out.

      Isabelle de Foix

      What part of Merides is this ? 'dak

    • Mikhail Nicholaev
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
        It's put on by Southdowns and is about an hour and a half
        away. Same site they do Fool's War at.

        Vsegda k vashim uslugam
        Ever at your Service
        Mikhail Nicholaev