Re: [sig] CastleWars in Meridies

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
      What part of Merides is this ? 'dak

      --- Mikhail Nicholaev <mikhail@...> wrote:
      > I don't know if any of you are planning to attend it
      > in
      > November, but I was talking with the Autocrat and
      > she was
      > reminding me that it's Slavic based this year. In
      > that it's
      > based on a castle (whose name I forget) which as she
      >
      > describes it was almost always under siege, or
      > sieged like
      > 500 times.
      >
      > So, it's going to be a loose basis, but it seems the
      > feast
      > is also slavicly aimed.
      >
      > Just thought I would let you all know in case you
      > want to
      > keep an eye out for it this year. Oh and the dates
      > are
      > November 19 through the 21st.
      > --
      > Vsegda k vashim uslugam
      > Ever at your Service
      > Mikhail Nicholaev
      > Head of the
      > House of St. Ambrose

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
        I don't know. I don't have access to Kingdom Calendar that far in advance. I'll find out.

        Isabelle de Foix

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
          It's put on by Southdowns and is about an hour and a half
          away. Same site they do Fool's War at.

          Vsegda k vashim uslugam
          Ever at your Service
          Mikhail Nicholaev