CastleWars in Meridies

  • Mikhail Nicholaev
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
      I don't know if any of you are planning to attend it in
      November, but I was talking with the Autocrat and she was
      reminding me that it's Slavic based this year. In that it's
      based on a castle (whose name I forget) which as she
      describes it was almost always under siege, or sieged like
      500 times.

      So, it's going to be a loose basis, but it seems the feast
      is also slavicly aimed.

      Just thought I would let you all know in case you want to
      keep an eye out for it this year. Oh and the dates are
      November 19 through the 21st.
      --
      Vsegda k vashim uslugam
      Ever at your Service
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
        What part of Merides is this ? 'dak

        --- Mikhail Nicholaev <mikhail@...> wrote:
        > I don't know if any of you are planning to attend it
        > in
        > November, but I was talking with the Autocrat and
        > she was
        > reminding me that it's Slavic based this year. In
        > that it's
        > based on a castle (whose name I forget) which as she
        >
        > describes it was almost always under siege, or
        > sieged like
        > 500 times.
        >
        > So, it's going to be a loose basis, but it seems the
        > feast
        > is also slavicly aimed.
        >
        > Just thought I would let you all know in case you
        > want to
        > keep an eye out for it this year. Oh and the dates
        > are
        > November 19 through the 21st.
        > --
        > Vsegda k vashim uslugam
        > Ever at your Service
        > Mikhail Nicholaev
        > Head of the
        > House of St. Ambrose

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      • Patricia Hefner
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
          I don't know. I don't have access to Kingdom Calendar that far in advance. I'll find out.

          Isabelle de Foix

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
            It's put on by Southdowns and is about an hour and a half
            away. Same site they do Fool's War at.

            Vsegda k vashim uslugam
            Ever at your Service
            Mikhail Nicholaev