[sig] Home from Estrella!!

  • Judwiga Czarna Pika
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
      Hi Everyone!!
      I hope that you all had a good weekend. I am so excited!! I was on the
      field with my fighting unit when I saw someone with a Polish eagle on his
      cap. I walked up, practiced my awful Polish, and it turned out to be Pan
      (Sir) Landolf!! It was wonderful to talk to him and talk about some things
      Polish!! He had limited time, but I was able to introduce him to Sir Kasimir
      of Silesia too.... Fun fun fun!!!! I also met a merchant who is from Poland
      who escaped during the time of Communism.. I hope to meet him again too!!!
      I now have many plans to do lots of Polish clothing, as Estrella is decent
      weather enough for it!!
      I need some advice, what is best for pants for medium-cold weather? I
      usually wear my silk underwear, and my linen cotton pants were nice,but does
      anyone have any recommendations for pants for Estrella and other camping
      events??
      Thanks all, And I hope you all got home safe, and are in good spirits...
      Judwiga

      Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
      online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/
    • pan_landolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2004
        Judwiga,
        It was wonderful to meet you.
        Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
        Best wishes,
        Pan Landolf

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Judwiga Czarna Pika" <JudwigaCaidI@h...>