TMR 04.02.05, Santonino, Initerario in Carinzia (Hundsbichler) (fwd)

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4 12:28 PM
      She gave him a look that indicated that her capacity for Not Putting People
      Through Walls No Matter How Much They Deserve It had been exhausted.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5 3:45 PM
        I ran across this and thought someone might be "interested" ;)
        There's a lot of good info about the times, the court, trading, trade
        goods, etc.

        http://www.gutenberg.net/etext03/dsmsw10.txt

        "discovery" of Moscovy and several other cities 1554 and the next
        several years.

        Maria P
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
          Hello, Everyone from 'dak, 2004 Pennsic Party
          Conspirator Master!
          I have tentatively scheduled the Slavic Interest
          Group Celebration for Sunday, 8-15-04 or Monday
          8-16-04, after 6PM. I realize that these dates/times
          might not work for everyone but the Courts are on the
          other nights and I'm a fighter, so I selfishly
          scheduled it so I could attend, as I love and
          appreciate all of you and want to see you all again.
          I envision a brief meeting and then informal
          discussion, rumors, stories, etc., interspersed with
          noshing, drinking, music and laughter. In a perfect
          world some of you out there might be willing to lead
          some Slavic dancing.....This is more of a party and
          re-union of our warm little "family", our mir, than a
          ritaulized meeting. I already have too many of those
          in my daily life, I refuse to do one on my vacation
          when fun is to be had!
          I'll update you with a solid time and date when I
          get one.

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
        • purplkat@optonline.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
            On a personal note I would prefer Monday - as Sunday will be my first full
            day at Pennsic.

            Katardzyna Bochenek

            Hello, Everyone from 'dak, 2004 Pennsic Party
            Conspirator Master!
            I have tentatively scheduled the Slavic Interest
            Group Celebration for Sunday, 8-15-04 or Monday
            8-16-04, after 6PM.

            http://mail2web.com/ .
          • Kythe
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004