Re: [sig] Russian SCA event

  • Shannon Anderson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
      Yeah...I am going to try and go too.
      Yana, you want to carpool? ;)
      I promise to bring my own bowl this time!

      Furthermore, I wanted to ask if anyone has any sheet
      music (perhaps in pdf form) of bylini or something
      like that, transposed to the modern notation...
      I've found lots of articles, and some audio samples,
      but no actual paper music.

      Margarita

      =====
      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/