RE: [sig] Digest Number 1387

  • mir plemmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      re: the Russian event, frustrated Mir. Here's irony for you, we're going to
      Chicago (from WA) the week before the event but will be with another branch
      of the family in Florida that weekend. I'd have changed that around, if I'd
      known when I made flight reservations... what's a few hours' drive for an
      An Tirian after all?

      On the plus side we'll have a few days in Chicago, a few in St Louis, and a
      few in Orlando and Gainesville. Anybody in those cities want to meet and
      kibbitz?

      speaking of mundane and SIG interacting, have any of you had problems with
      headscarves and anti-muslim nutjobs? Elena has had a couple of nasty stares
      and we got paintballed on the way back from one event when she was asleep w/
      scarf on against her window... She's stopped wearing it in front of her
      chin, anyway, when not at the event itself.

      ta
      Tvorimir Danilov