Fwd: [Zagloba's Tavern] for sale: book, videos, armour, arrows, leatherwork.

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      Witam, Czesc Panstvo!

      This came across another list I am on.

      Dziekuje!
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, The Shire of Talonval
      Northwoods Baronial rapier champion, Pentemer Rapier Champion, Sword of
      Pentamere
      Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.
      "Our lives and property belong to the King. Our souls belong to God. But our
      honor is ours." Count Blaise du Montluc