Romanian Cookbook

  • Patrick Levesque
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2004
      The translation is finally complete!

      If you'd like a copy, feel free to e-mail me; it is an approximately 170K
      document in RTF format (so everybody should be able to read it)

      It includes not only recipes, but recipes for wines and distilled alcohol as
      well, indications on curing weapons from rust, making ink, and gunpowder.

      YIS

      Petru
    • redlocks999
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2004
        Any chance you can put in in the Files? If not I would love to have a copy.

        Kind Regards, Julia