RE: [sig] Digest Number 1372

  • mir plemmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      Tvorimir, also in An Tir (wyewood) gets a wild hair and teaches a class once
      in a while, tho' I suspect I'm not in the league of people putting up
      pysanski web pages. I've been doing it since 88, and actually have had a
      lot of fun letting people play with the art form loosely. I do and bring
      more properly traditional eggs, but I too thought they are period only in
      the motifs expressed... Info?

      (Also needing to confess it's the desire for a similar project that doesn't
      necessitate a several-hour block of obsession to complete that leads me
      toward scribal stuff... where I'm witnessing really familiar looking
      several-hour blocks of obsession, and thinking I've only really gained an
      art with less mess ; )

      is
      Tvorimir Danilov
      ( who got to see half-a-dozen slavs at Twelfth Night coronation, and is
      happy!)

      Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up � fast & reliable Internet access with prime