Re: [sig] Armor?

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2004
      In a message dated 1/8/2004 8:02:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      mikhail@... writes:
      I've been looking around 12th Century Novgorod but I haven't settled on
      it yet.

      Mikhail
      I recommend the Osprey book "Armies of Medieval Russia". Hope that helps!

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, The Shire of Talonval
      Northwoods Baronial rapier champion, The Sword of Pentamere
      Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.
      Living in the Land of the Free, because of the Brave