Hello from a new member..

  • pniedrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hi! I am Pat (Majewska) Niedrich, not currently in SCA, but lover of
      history, and Slavic at that..so I am happy to be here, have been
      lurking about a bit but my other lists I own/moderate keep me busy
      too. I am a heathen.."Jazyk", as in "Jazychestwo" (Polish) or
      Slaviantswo...

      My lists are based on the pre-Christian Native faiths of the Slavs,
      (kind of what Asatru is for the Germanics/Norse)..they are
      SlavicReconstructionist..you can access it at
      http:groups.yahoo.com/group/SlavicReconstructionist

      My other list is a cross-cultural heathen-based fine-arts discussion
      board (we have Asatru, Jazyk, Celtic, Romuva(Balt), heathens
      artists, musicians, etc. We hope to create an online "artists
      colony"..the focus is non- Christian-based, as some see their
      artistic interpretations differently when they practise their native
      faith. However, we do discuss pagan themes/formats within Opera,
      poetry, theatre, music, creative and applied arts.
      It is called HeathenSalon, and it can be accessed at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeathenSalon

      I am very happy to have found this list, have told
      SlavicReconstructionist list about you folks. Thanks for your time..

      Pat Majewska Niedrich