another yummy textile book, even better

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
      Another of my Adam Nahlik Interlibrary Loans has come in. Oh wow! pictures
      of looms, weave patterns, textile pictures, etc etc etc. I will be
      photocopying and trying to decipher soon. Item is:

      Title: Wlókiennictwo gdanskie w X-XIII wieku. Author(s): Kaminska,
      Janina ; Nahlik, Adam. Publication: Lódz Year: 1958

      "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists certainly as love and
      generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to
      your life its highest beauty and joy." -- Francis P. Church
    • redlocks999
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
        Any chance you can post any of the textile pictures?
        Me I'm still working on that appliquéd Surz.
        Always looking for hard to source tid-bits ; )

        ~Kind regards, Julia