OT Polish coalition forces

  • Adrienne R. Ferrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      Greetings,

      My brother is in Baghdad, he emailed me today to say that the Poles
      brought them live Christmas trees. I thought I might send them
      something. Maybe some baked goods that can be shared and would remind them
      of there Christmas traditions. Anyone know what would be appropriate and
      where I would find the recipe? I'd also like to say "thank you for your
      support" in Polish, does anyone know the translation?

      Wesolych swiat!

      Adrienne