Classes at Gulf Wars 13

  • obelakartsova
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2003
      Greetings!

      Gulf Wars will soon be upon us, and I hope many of you will be
      making the journey for a fine week of fighting, fun and fellowship.

      A Slavic Symposium is planned in the Arts and Sciences tents on
      Wednesday and we need instructors. If you are planning to attend
      and would like to help teach a class at the Symposium, please do!

      There is an online registration form at www.gulfwars.org, or you may
      contact obelakartsova@... to schedule or ask questions.

      Help us turn the Slavic Symposium into something truly memorable.

      YIS,
      Obela Taras'eva Kartsova