Re: [sig] Digest Number 1350 - ice skates

  • Soraya Newell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2003
    • Soraya Newell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2003
        I don't remember where I saw this, but I believe the
        blades of ice skates long ago were made of bone.

        Soraya Evodia

        P.S. please excuse the blank message which just came
        from my computer - my cat is 'helping' me with my
        email, and stepped on the return key, which sent it
        before I finished typing this message.

        S.