Re: [sig] Medieval Job Determination

  • Soraya Newell
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
      Shepherd

      Soraya
    • Nancy Douglas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2003
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Soraya Newell <sarayya@s...> wrote:
        > Shepherd
        >
        > Soraya

        I came up with Prime Minister. Which is silly, since I keep bouncing
        from one temp job to another. I am looking for work once again, and I
        don't see how this will help me in my mundane life. I went to the
        root site, and may actually apply for some of the jobs there, but I
        don't know if anyone will want to hire me enough to move me out of my
        current rut.

        I'd like to know if one of us works there, or how did they come up
        with the "test" that was such fun to take?

        Job wanted: Prime Minister

        Experience: Computer support call center, 11 years temp office work,
        librarian in a school that underpays me.

        I think I'll go figure out how to wear my hair at Mid-Winter, maybe
        that will cheer me up.

        What would we do without our fantasy worlds.