Medieval Job Determination

  • Kinjal of Moravia
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
      Everyone might enjoy passing this around.

      http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdom.html

      Kinjal
    • Soraya Newell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
        Shepherd

        Soraya
      • Nancy Douglas
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2003
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Soraya Newell <sarayya@s...> wrote:
          > Shepherd
          >
          > Soraya

          I came up with Prime Minister. Which is silly, since I keep bouncing
          from one temp job to another. I am looking for work once again, and I
          don't see how this will help me in my mundane life. I went to the
          root site, and may actually apply for some of the jobs there, but I
          don't know if anyone will want to hire me enough to move me out of my
          current rut.

          I'd like to know if one of us works there, or how did they come up
          with the "test" that was such fun to take?

          Job wanted: Prime Minister

          Experience: Computer support call center, 11 years temp office work,
          librarian in a school that underpays me.

          I think I'll go figure out how to wear my hair at Mid-Winter, maybe
          that will cheer me up.

          What would we do without our fantasy worlds.