Re: "Suligowski's Regiment of the Polish Commonwealth"

  • Soraya Newell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dear SIG,

      I e-mailed the following message directly to Pan Rik
      Suligowski:

      Greetings, Pan Rik Suligowski,

      I am not able to be of much help to you personally,
      as I do not know any live-steel enthusiasts, nor am
      I physically able to deal with outdoor events in the
      L.A. area heat. I no longer attend the Ren Faire,
      nor warm-weather SCA tourneys, which is most of them!

      However, let me see if I can help you contact others
      who might be interested in your re-enactment
      activities, "Suligowski's Regiment of the Polish
      Commonwealth".

      I believe the Empire of Adria is a historical
      recreation group which may use live steel, or have
      some live steel enthusiasts. The only person I know
      who has some familiarity with this group is
      Mistress Juliana Neunecker, whose email is:
      savaskan@...
      Mistress Juliana is involved with the German
      encampment at the Ren Faire.

      As for your wish to contact SCA members who may be
      interested in participating in your activities, I
      suggest you attend some SCA events in Hussar costume,
      and speak to interested/interesting people. You also
      might insert a paid advertisement in the Crown Prints,
      the newsletter of the SCA in Caid.

      I hope these suggestions may be of some help to you.

      Cordially,

      Soraya Evodia