books database

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi... I've added a database to the SIG yahoogroups page (go to
      groups.yahoo.com and sign in, look for SIG, then database, on the side),
      for entries for books. I know Paul has a bibliography but I'm trying to
      figure out what I haven't reviewed yet and this would be helpful to me, at
      least. :)

      "And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including
      yourself. That's what sin is." -- Terry Pratchett, _Carpe Jugulum_
    • Kseniia Smol'nyanina
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        What a great idea! I think this could be very helpful, and it's so easy for people to add their own resources and reviews. It might help to have a category for "reviewer name."

        --Kseniia

        Jadwiga writes:

        Hi... I've added a database to the SIG yahoogroups page (go to
        groups.yahoo.com and sign in, look for SIG, then database, on the side),
        for entries for books. [snip]

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Lady Kseniia Smol'nyanina
        Barony of Three Mountains
        kseniia@...
        ********
        MKA: Christine Jacobs
        www.geocities.com/chrstnj
      • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          > What a great idea! I think this could be very helpful, and it's so easy for people to add their own resources and reviews. It might help to have a category for "reviewer name."

          Hm... I tried that, but found it squished the review field way too much.
          maybe people can sign their reviews?