Re: [Polska_Reustawa] Re: Welcome group!

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      In a message dated 11/26/2003 8:46:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      wngdhussr@... writes:
      Witam Tom!
      I was wondering, could you put me directly in touch with the Slavic
      (Polish/Muscovy)representations of the SCA out here on the West
      coast, specifically So. CAl.?
      I'm trying to get in touch with them, and don't know how to target
      them directly...
      Thanks, and welcome to the group.
      Na zdrowia,
      Rik
      p.s. Happy Turkey Day all!

      Witam, Pan Rik and the Panstvo of SIG!

      Can some Gentles in the West help this traveler out?

      Dziekuje!
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, The Shire of Talonval
      Northwoods Baronial rapier champion
      Ward to THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.
      MOFIT, shire Rapier Marshal
      "Knowledge speaks. Wisdom listens." Jimmi Hendrix