ReTemple Rings

  • Jeffrey Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2003
      A friend of ours researched and made Despina a set of period earrings (how happy the friend was to find that the "bit of leather" on which the ring was found was later identified as preserved earlobe) but she did get a lot of info (IIRC) on temple rings. She gave Despina the documentation, I'll see if she knows where it is.

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan
      "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?"
      - Albert Einstein
    • Yana
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2003
        >A friend of ours ... gave Despina the documentation, I'll see if she knows
        >where it is.

        And you haven't shared this with me?!? And you are still holding my salad
        dressing hostage?!?

        Grumble.

        --Yana