Re: Costuming

  • redlocks999
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
      Welcome Anne, You can check out the renaissance tailor website she does som=
      eastern European demos and it's an excellent resource for sewing even thoug=
      h it's
      focus is more Elizabethan...Just click on demos to get started or take the =
      tour.

      http://www.vertetsable.com/errata_rus1.htm

      Kind Regards, Julia