Gulf Wars SIG meeting--??

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 1999
      How many of you are going to be at Gulf Wars? I'm not going to be able to
      organize a meeting the way I tried to last year as I now hold an office
      which will keep me in the Royal University of Meridies library all day,
      every day during the event. I haven't even been to the Gulf Wars web site,
      let alone found out who's setting up classes and meetings. Would anyone be
      interested in an informal meeting to be held.....somewhere on site some
      night??!! :-) A large note could be posted at troll on the announcement
      board with the pertinent info. I'll be staying in the Middle Eastern
      encampment. Sorry I can't be of more help with this, but.....duty beckons.

      Dekuji!
      Isabelle

      patricia.hefner@...
    • Varju@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 1999
        Ummm. . .well. . .I might be. the rest of the household has decided to go to
        Gulf Wars instead of Estrella and as of right now we are planning on being
        there. . .

        Noemi
      • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 1999
          I actually have some friends who are planning on attending Gulf Wars,
          so I am currently planning to be there.
          'dak

          From: Varju@...
          Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:50:36 EST
          To: sig@onelist.com
          Subject: Re: [sig] Gulf Wars SIG meeting--??

          From: Varju@...

          Ummm. . .well. . .I might be. the rest of the household has decided to go to
          Gulf Wars instead of Estrella and as of right now we are planning on being
          there. . .

          Noemi

          Slavic Interest Group homepage:
          http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html