RE: Polish costume exhibition

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Magdalena, I'm drooling on my keyboard!
      Quick...before I short out my computer, tell me that you can get me the
      address where I can purchase the catalogue? Please oh please let this be
      possible!!!
      Maria P

      Hello everyone,
      There is a big exhibition of Polish costume of XV-XIX c. opened in
      Krakow's National Museum in days: 26 sept.- 31 dec. 2003. More
      information - IN POLISH - is available at:
      http://www.muz-nar.krakow.pl/prawe/wystawyf.htm. There is written that a
      big catalouge will acompany the exhibition. I intend to visit it than
      I'll try to write you some more.
      Greetings,
      Magdalena of Vratislavia