Re: [sig] Re: Polish Liquor?

  • P&MSulisz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2003

      > Where can I get sour cherries? And find a recipe for Blueberry mead?

      At this time of the year you can replace cherries by plums. Warning: in
      Poland we use this small, dark, not so sweet but taste, old kind of plums
      called: hungarian plums (I dont think they have something in common with
      Hungary, but they are simply the best). Put them (in quarters) into the
      bottle, add sugar, fill with alcohol (I know it will be 'not period' but
      some says the spirit is the best, 40% or 70%), close the bottle then wait
      some 2-3 (or more if you will be able to stand it ;)
      M.