Re: [sig] Re: Polish Liquor?

  • John-Joseph Bober
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2003
      I order mine, individually flash frozen, from my Agway. (they come
      from Michigan, I believe). They work quite nicely for cordial
      making.

      Jan - East
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2003

        > Where can I get sour cherries? And find a recipe for Blueberry mead?

        At this time of the year you can replace cherries by plums. Warning: in
        Poland we use this small, dark, not so sweet but taste, old kind of plums
        called: hungarian plums (I dont think they have something in common with
        Hungary, but they are simply the best). Put them (in quarters) into the
        bottle, add sugar, fill with alcohol (I know it will be 'not period' but
        some says the spirit is the best, 40% or 70%), close the bottle then wait
        some 2-3 (or more if you will be able to stand it ;)
        M.