Re: [sig] Digest Number 1291

  • P&MSulisz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2003
      > Does anyone know more about this, where it's housed
      > and if it (or parts of it) has been published
      > anywhere, at any time? I did a quick keyword search
      > on google, my Uni's library, & a journal-abstract
      > database... I think I need a more specific reference
      > to find it, though :-)
      >
      > Steph

      This is handwritten document housed in Achdiocese's Archiv in Gniezno,
      sygn.dypl. 1.
      It was published and translated in volume titled: "Chrestomatia Staropolska"
      by Wieslaw Wydra & Wojciech Ryszard Rzepka; Wroclaw, Warszawa,
      Krakow,Gdansk, Lodz, Zaklad Narodowy im. Ossolinskich Wydawnictwo, 1984;
      ISBN 83-04-01568-4
      'Chrestomatia' is a collection of the oldest polish (from XII c to 1543)
      documents written in Polish (sometimes only partially).
      M.