Re: Re: [sig] More on Polish names

  • John-Joseph Bober
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 19, 2003
      > I agree, but the practice in that place & time was probaby
      > different.

      I can't disagree, but it wouldn't surprise me if in that time and
      place there was a mixture of all situations: original pagan names,
      new Christianized names, and some of the "made up" devotional names.

      If its not too far off of the beaten path, maybe I'll try to make it
      to this convent next time we're over visiting relatives.

      Jan