moderating messages

  • Yana
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      I've gone through the List database and changed a lot of our members to
      unmoderated status. If you haven't posted for over a year, or you haven't
      posted more than three times, I ignored you (sorry). If you are still
      moderated and don't think that you should be, please drop me a line and I
      will examine the situation (hey, it was a lot of work, and I likely missed
      some people).

      Just clip your posts. Please. I'm begging.

      --Yana, going cross-eyed