article I'd like to get translated

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      If I could get this via ILL, would someone be able to translate it?

      Type: Article
      Author: Tyszkiewicz, Jan and Widy-Tyszkiewicz, Ewa.
      Title: CZYNNIKI KSZTALTUJACE ZDROWIE W POLSCE XIII-XV W
      [Factors influencing health conditions in Poland, 13th-15th centuries].
      Citation: Kwartalnik Historii Kultury Materialnej [Poland] 1976
      24(2): 205-215.

      "in verbis et in herbis, et in lapidibus sunt virtutes"
      (In words, and in plants, and in stones, there is power.)