Fall Slovo

  • Yana
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
      [Sorry for the late post, this was sent to an emial account I've been
      having trouble with since June. Whoops! --Yana]

      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      It is time for the Fall issue of Slovo. As always, we're looking for
      contributions: short articles, how-to pieces, artwork, interesting
      anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or reenacted). As always, I'm
      pleased to answer any editorial questions that you might have.

      I've got one summary of Pennsic for this issue, but I'm always interested
      in others, so feel free to submit those as well.

      The deadline for the Fall issue is October 1st, but as I'll be travelling
      at that time, I certainly won't be sticking to that date. I can be quite
      flexible so give me a heads up if you're working on something but can't
      quite make the deadline.

      Thanks,

      Paul Wickenden of Thanet (for SIG)