Persona Names

  • raeadhani
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003
      I've spent quite a time reading the various pages linked from the
      sig site such as Paul's and little things here and there. I've been
      in the SCA for just about a year and I thought it time to finalize a
      name so I won't have to keep thinking of changing it all the time. I
      won't bother you folks of the list with actually asking all of you
      about my name (anymore so than I already have by posting this in the
      first place) but if someone is willing to assist me with my name and
      whether or not the one I've thrown together would be registerable
      (..is that a word?) ...would be able to be resistered..(thats
      better.) just throw me an email addy and I'll ask about mine
      privately or if it would just be better and the populace of the list
      doesn't mind, I'll go ahead and post it here, either way. Thanks for
      the time taken to read this, in any case.

      Kitty..still working on her name.
    • Alastair Millar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2003
        Hi Kitty,

        If it's a Bohemian/Czech name you're after, feel free to drop me a line.

        Alastair

        Who may have time to work on the
        Czech names list again now that his
        website is up!