Re: [sig] SIG member gallery

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2003
      Yana,
      One request, could you delete everything in my persona
      bio after "Astrakhan" and chane my contact information
      to mordakus@...? So......when do you put your
      picture up?
      'dak
      --- Yana <yana@...> wrote:
      > Once again, I have gotten off my ass and updated
      > something! Yay me! And
      > bad, bad me for waiting so long to do it!
      >
      > Please check the member gallery, located at
      > <http://braid.freeservers.com/gallery/> and make
      > sure that your entry is up
      > to date. If it ain't, then send me the info and I
      > will update it within 48
      > hours. Promise!
      >
      > And if you want to add an entry for yourself, you
      > are welcome to. Just
      > send me the info and I will slap it up on the site,
      > post haste.
      >
      > --Yana

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Yana
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
        > So......when do you put your
        >picture up?
        >'dak

        Ack! I knew someone would notice that! Would you believe that I do not
        have a single picture of myself in Russian clothing? I will get one...promise.

        --Yana
      • redlocks999
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
          I would like to ad an entry even though I am new...
          Is this possible?

          ~ Julia

          > And if you want to add an entry for yourself, you are welcome to. > --Yana
        • Yana
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
            >I would like to ad an entry even though I am new...
            >Is this possible?
            >
            >~ Julia

            Yeppers. Just send me your info!

            --Yana