Re: [sig] SIG member gallery

  • Yana
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4 3:44 PM
      Just an FYI: There is a new entry in our little photo gallery....Alastair!

      --Yana
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4 6:43 PM
        Yana,
        One request, could you delete everything in my persona
        bio after "Astrakhan" and chane my contact information
        to mordakus@...? So......when do you put your
        picture up?
        'dak
        --- Yana <yana@...> wrote:
        > Once again, I have gotten off my ass and updated
        > something! Yay me! And
        > bad, bad me for waiting so long to do it!
        >
        > Please check the member gallery, located at
        > <http://braid.freeservers.com/gallery/> and make
        > sure that your entry is up
        > to date. If it ain't, then send me the info and I
        > will update it within 48
        > hours. Promise!
        >
        > And if you want to add an entry for yourself, you
        > are welcome to. Just
        > send me the info and I will slap it up on the site,
        > post haste.
        >
        > --Yana

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Yana
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5 11:29 AM
          > So......when do you put your
          >picture up?
          >'dak

          Ack! I knew someone would notice that! Would you believe that I do not
          have a single picture of myself in Russian clothing? I will get one...promise.

          --Yana
        • redlocks999
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5 1:07 PM
            I would like to ad an entry even though I am new...
            Is this possible?

            ~ Julia

            > And if you want to add an entry for yourself, you are welcome to. > --Yana
          • Yana
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5 3:12 PM
              >I would like to ad an entry even though I am new...
              >Is this possible?
              >
              >~ Julia

              Yeppers. Just send me your info!

              --Yana