Re: Newbie!

  • borderlands15213
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
      Please be assured I will not make this particular mistake, again. I
      have only posted twice to this list, once with a question, a request
      for information, which no one answered; and the post I have snipped,
      below, in order to be certain that *this* post will be longer than
      either my signature from it or the moderator's editorial comment,
      which accompanied it. The snipped post was a welcome to a newcomer,
      which was a friendlier and more courteous gesture than I've been
      shown here.

      Now I'll unsubscribe and take my leave of you all.

      Yseult

      <<<<<snipped>>>>>

      > Yseult
      >
      > [Edited by moderator. Please do not quote entire messages in your
      posts, especially when they are longer than your own reply.]
    • Brenton Clifford
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
        >I'm a lurker here, myself, just trying to
        >absorb and learn.

        Thanks for the welcome! :) I'm doing the same...lurking...copying down the
        infomation. Great fun!

        -Brenton

        Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
        http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp
      • Jeanne
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 4, 2003
          I have never seen a post from you but I will be more than happy to welcome
          you.

          Soffya
          http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
          three fleur-de-lys Or

          [Edited by moderator. Please do not quote entire posts in your mesages, especially when they are longer than your own words.]