RE: [sig] Polish website (was Re: Newbie!)

  • Colleen McDonald
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2003
      <<Go to this address: www.bagrit.ires.pl
      Porbably the admins finally completedy foreign
      language versions of this portal...>>

      Nope - the only option so far is the Polish language version. Clicking on the English link didn't do anything when I tried it. Hopefully, soon!

      In service, I remain

      Cainder
    • borderlands15213
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
        Please be assured I will not make this particular mistake, again. I
        have only posted twice to this list, once with a question, a request
        for information, which no one answered; and the post I have snipped,
        below, in order to be certain that *this* post will be longer than
        either my signature from it or the moderator's editorial comment,
        which accompanied it. The snipped post was a welcome to a newcomer,
        which was a friendlier and more courteous gesture than I've been
        shown here.

        Now I'll unsubscribe and take my leave of you all.

        Yseult

        <<<<<snipped>>>>>

        > Yseult
        >
        > [Edited by moderator. Please do not quote entire messages in your
        posts, especially when they are longer than your own reply.]
      • Brenton Clifford
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
          >I'm a lurker here, myself, just trying to
          >absorb and learn.

          Thanks for the welcome! :) I'm doing the same...lurking...copying down the
          infomation. Great fun!

          -Brenton

          Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
          http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp
        • Jeanne
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 4, 2003
            I have never seen a post from you but I will be more than happy to welcome
            you.

            Soffya
            http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
            three fleur-de-lys Or

            [Edited by moderator. Please do not quote entire posts in your mesages, especially when they are longer than your own words.]