Re: [sig] SIG member gallery

  • Kseniia Smol'nyanina
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
      Thanks, Yana! This looks great to me.

      -- Kseniia

      -------Original Message-------
      From: Yana <yana@...>
      Sent: 09/03/03 04:20 PM
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sig] SIG member gallery

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lady Kseniia Smol'nyanina
      Barony of Three Mountains
      kseniia@...
      ********
      MKA: Christine Jacobs
      www.geocities.com/chrstnj
    • Yana
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2003
        Just an FYI: There is a new entry in our little photo gallery....Alastair!

        --Yana
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2003
          Yana,
          One request, could you delete everything in my persona
          bio after "Astrakhan" and chane my contact information
          to mordakus@...? So......when do you put your
          picture up?
          'dak
          --- Yana <yana@...> wrote:
          > Once again, I have gotten off my ass and updated
          > something! Yay me! And
          > bad, bad me for waiting so long to do it!
          >
          > Please check the member gallery, located at
          > <http://braid.freeservers.com/gallery/> and make
          > sure that your entry is up
          > to date. If it ain't, then send me the info and I
          > will update it within 48
          > hours. Promise!
          >
          > And if you want to add an entry for yourself, you
          > are welcome to. Just
          > send me the info and I will slap it up on the site,
          > post haste.
          >
          > --Yana

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Yana
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
            > So......when do you put your
            >picture up?
            >'dak

            Ack! I knew someone would notice that! Would you believe that I do not
            have a single picture of myself in Russian clothing? I will get one...promise.

            --Yana
          • redlocks999
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
              I would like to ad an entry even though I am new...
              Is this possible?

              ~ Julia

              > And if you want to add an entry for yourself, you are welcome to. > --Yana
            • Yana
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
                >I would like to ad an entry even though I am new...
                >Is this possible?
                >
                >~ Julia

                Yeppers. Just send me your info!

                --Yana