SIG member gallery

  • Yana
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
      Once again, I have gotten off my ass and updated something! Yay me! And
      bad, bad me for waiting so long to do it!

      Please check the member gallery, located at
      <http://braid.freeservers.com/gallery/> and make sure that your entry is up
      to date. If it ain't, then send me the info and I will update it within 48
      hours. Promise!

      And if you want to add an entry for yourself, you are welcome to. Just
      send me the info and I will slap it up on the site, post haste.

      --Yana
    • Kseniia Smol'nyanina
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
        Thanks, Yana! This looks great to me.

        -- Kseniia

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2003
          Just an FYI: There is a new entry in our little photo gallery....Alastair!

          --Yana
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4, 2003
            Yana,
            One request, could you delete everything in my persona
            bio after "Astrakhan" and chane my contact information
            to mordakus@...? So......when do you put your
            picture up?
            'dak
            --- Yana <yana@...> wrote:
            > Once again, I have gotten off my ass and updated
            > something! Yay me! And
            > bad, bad me for waiting so long to do it!
            >
            > Please check the member gallery, located at
            > <http://braid.freeservers.com/gallery/> and make
            > sure that your entry is up
            > to date. If it ain't, then send me the info and I
            > will update it within 48
            > hours. Promise!
            >
            > And if you want to add an entry for yourself, you
            > are welcome to. Just
            > send me the info and I will slap it up on the site,
            > post haste.
            >
            > --Yana

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
          • Yana
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
              > So......when do you put your
              >picture up?
              >'dak

              Ack! I knew someone would notice that! Would you believe that I do not
              have a single picture of myself in Russian clothing? I will get one...promise.

              --Yana
            • redlocks999
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
                I would like to ad an entry even though I am new...
                Is this possible?

                ~ Julia

                > And if you want to add an entry for yourself, you are welcome to. > --Yana
              • Yana
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
                  >I would like to ad an entry even though I am new...
                  >Is this possible?
                  >
                  >~ Julia

                  Yeppers. Just send me your info!

                  --Yana