Re: blood and food was: turkeys!

  • MHoll@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 1999
      In a message dated 10/31/1999 6:37:43 PM Central Standard Time,
      vespirus@... writes:

      > I suppose a later council might have
      > reversed the decision, but I don't have the resources to look into it.

      That's what I wonder about: why, when, and if. Maybe it just sort of fell out
      of usage, although that doesn't seem likely. I don't have the resources
      either. Might come across it by chance some day. I'd post then, but don't
      hold your breath.

      Predslava